Thursday, January 10, 2019

A Day Trip to Bruges!

I am posting these pictures a few months late (I think we went there way back in September!), but really, is ever too late to see this gorgeous city? Bruges is located about an hour-and-a-half's drive NW of Brussels and is one of those cities that is held up as a model Belgian city. It reminded me a lot of Ghent (my personal favorite) but had its own uniqueness as well. The main square in Bruges takes your breath away. I love the horse carriages and river tour as well.
That being said, I think it is time to let my photos do the talking. 
Enjoy Bruges!!














Lunch with the kids. I tried the 'Vol-au-Vent' (Basically and amazing creamy chicken soup in a flaky bread bowl) and am a bit addicted. I try it everywhere we go!

Linc had the mussels! He finished them all, so I'd say they were a success. 

 Love.


 Couldn't get enough of the horses!! Here are a bunch of different shots. I was nearly trampled to death a few times trying to get these!










Finally, the river tour!





























No comments: