Monday, August 27, 2007

Utah and the Boys

Well, it was just one quick trip home for my brother's wedding and it was enough to make me pretty homesick for Utah. I love it here in Alabama, but I think Dan and I will have to be taking another trip back soon together with more than just a weekend's amount of time to visit everyone! I'm so glad I got to see my brother Dan marry Alesha though! The wedding was very pink and very cute! Dan looked as happy as could be and Alesha was beautiful! Thanks to everyone who drove me around everwhere! I miss y'all all ready! Here are some pictures from Utah and a few more from back home in Alabama.
Here's Owen's new favorite toy, a drum set..rock on!


Owen Hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa (The pink bow kept him happy!)


Owen Attacking 'Buelo's nose!



Dan and Alesha!




No comments: