Friday, June 19, 2009

At Home

Yesterday was the first day our family got to be together in over a week. Dan was down to the last shuttle launch, which was delayed and then delayed some more. It didn't end up going up at all, so he was gone for a week for nothing.
:( Anyway, since he hadn't been here, he took yesterday off. We tried to go to a free movie at the Rave, but I read the schedule wrong, so we stopped in at the library instead. I laugh that the boys are just as happy to be at the library, as they were to go to the movie. They weren't even disappointed with the change of plans!
After we got home, we did some house work. We pulled out all our summer decorations, and cleaned my disaster of a kitchen. In the evening one of the boys favorite little persons came over to play. They love A and she loves them. She especially likes baby Ellie! :) All in all, it was a good day, and now I have to get back to cleaning, and studying, and keeping my kids alive. Have fun everyone! Here are a few pics I took yesterday.



I love how sweet O is to Ellie.

up close.







My new favorite Ellie angle.







Rolling down our "hill."

That's right, the girl always does all the hard work! ;)




Too Cute!

After a crash.


Sweetie.



Pretty Girl!

2 comments:

hope said...

Oh my goodness! I wish we had known your hubby was down there, too. We all went down with Shawn for the launch that was supposed to happen. Our vacation was cut short, but we had a blast! Would have loved to have him along.

I take it they will be in Florida together for the reschedule next month, too, huh?

Erin said...

cute pics. Who does Ellie look like?