Tuesday, May 27, 2008

One more muddy post for today

I couldn't feel caught up with my blogging, until I had added these pictures from yesterday. We have a tree in the back that is having trouble growing grass beneath it. I think these pictures will help you understand why. Logan and Lincoln like to turn the hose on and let the water flow down the slope to the tree like a river. Usually I don't let them play in the "river," but for some reason yesterday I was in a more adventurous mood. The results are posted below.







4 comments:

Jessica M said...

Nice boys. That's great! Let me know how that grass is coming. What a good mom you are to relax and let them have fun sometimes.

Jonesy Rae Photography said...

Okay, so you are a much better mom than I, because I've never let my kids do this.... I can't stand the mess. Sad huh? I promise I'll let them do it atleast once this summer just for you!!!

kg said...

ooh, looks like little boy heaven!

Lisa said...

Becki - you are a brave brave mom. I know what this mud is like - clay and it stains. I bet your boys were loving life! It is so fun to see what you guys have been up to.