Friday, January 04, 2008

Children's Museum

Hurray! The holidays are over (even though I'll miss them) and that means I'll get some of my friends who have been traveling back! Today I met my friend Kim and her little guy at the Children's Museum. Our boys had a lot of fun together and it was fun getting out. Here are some pics from the trip.
Baby O's baby blues

G likes churning that butter!


This little store was the boys' favorite spot. They spent a lot of time loading food onto the scale.

These were foam blocks, and Lincoln had to show me his circle.


Logan is always taking care of baby O. He was nervous about the mine G was playing with because it puffed smoke out when it "exploded".

4 comments:

kg said...

What a fun morning. Thanks for meeting us there and taking pictures!!

nicole said...

I enjoy your blog so much. I too am glad to get back into routine. I loved reading your facts/habits and it is amazing things you can learn. Have a great day!!

Lacey Freeman said...

wow!! i cannot believe how big owen has gotten! he is such a doll!

Alyssa said...

Becki,
Hey! its alyssa (bergeson) braegger. I found your blog blog hoppin. hope you dont mind. Ilove this blogging thing. How have you been. Its fun to see you at church when you come home. Check out my blog. www.braeggerfamily.blogspot.com
Do you mind if i put you on my list of friends.