Saturday, August 18, 2007

Summer Days

Becki didn"t want me to post these pictures, so I'll probably get in trouble for this. I couldn't help it though. These pictures are just that good. We have a good friend named Kim who is unusually talented with photography and luckily for us, she loves talking pictures of our boys. I think Becki feels guilty for using Kim's pictures so often, but really hers are so much better than ours that I don't know why we wouldn't.

So, before Becki gets back from Utah and makes me apologize to Kim for copyright infringement....

Here's a day at the pool with G-rant and Kim.







By the way, if anyone is interested in getting tips on photography or just wants to see some phenomenal pictures, check out Kim's blog.

http://greenfield-kmg.blogspot.com/

No comments: