Monday, June 22, 2009

A Peek Into Ellie's Crib


Just thought I'd share these cute pics of Ellie's nap time. Every day and night when I lay her down, she peeks at my with her sweet little smile through the bars. She kicks her legs and usually is very excited to be in her crib. She's always been a good sleeper. She is starting to get a little sad when she is alone, but for the most part, she is just happy to be in bed. (Sorry to all of you who have kids who hate sleep!) These pictures were taken today, before she fell asleep. Ellie sits up on her own now, so she spends a little time in her crib playing before she falls asleep! As I am posting this, I hear Ellie laughing. Owen is in her crib playing with her. He loves his little sister! I took a quick picture of that too that I'll post at the end. I know a few of these pics are posted twice, I was playing around with them today and liked a few of them both ways, so I thought I'd post both!











2 comments:

David and Shayla said...

Those are amazing pictures! I think it is fun that you had 3 boys then your girl, and we had 3 girls, then got our boy! Just wanted to say hi!

The Sullengers said...

Hudson is a pretty good sleeper too! How cute of them playing together in the crib and being so content!