Saturday, June 13, 2009

Just a Few More

I was going through my fountain pictures and found some more that I really wanted to share, so here they are. These first three are of my boys in the car after they had played all morning. The fourth was just a cool Ellie shot and the rest are from the fountains.

Since all of the boys were asleep, I took Ellie in first. I came back out and found Logan sprawled across the two front seats like this. I guess it was just too far to make it to the couch inside!






Going for my lens.



I love trying to get all of my kids together ina picture. It's like a never-ending challenge. I think I'm going for that one shot I will put on my wall and I just haven't gotten it yet. This was cute though.






What are friends for, huh?


I liked the drops of water on E's face.


Blinky eyes.


boys being boys.







1 comment:

Jessica M said...

Those last two are precious! And I love the sleeping in the car pictures, you KNOW they had fun.