Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkins and Pictures

There is nothing I love better these days than taking pictures of Ellie. I've been frustrated at my lack of skills at understanding my camera settings, and I think I'm going to read the entire manual. Anyway, here are some of my favorites from todays photo shoot.


Love those toes!











Loved this one!

Monday we got all festive around here and carved us some pumpkins. We hosted our annual "Carve Pupmkins With The Marsaw's" and had, might I say a smashing time. I don't know why I'm talking all wierd, but I'm just going to go with it for now. Here are the pics!



From left to right: Logan's, Dan's, Owen's, Lincolns and Becki's.
Logan and Lincoln drew the face on themselves, and Owen told us what shapes he wanted. Linc's is Dan's and my personal favorite.



This little girl was braver than the boys when it came to the pumpkin guts!


See what I mean?


Who let that kid get ahold of a knife?



Alex was the first to start and the last to finish. He carved a Mickey and it turned out really good!


Logan was disgusted, but he did try to save all his seeds to plant a pumpkin patch.



Ewwwww.



Linc didn't seem to mind the slime, but he did hand it over to me to finish after a few minutes.



Master Daniel and his carving skills.



My favorite picture of the night. What are you thinking about Jess...or should I say, whom?


6 comments:

Heather said...

Becki!! I was so excited to find you! I can not believe you have 4 children (all beautiful by the way) You look great and you look so happy! Where are you guys living now? I have not seen or talked to you forever. I would love to catch up sometime. Where did those blue eyes come from on your cute little boy?!

danakat said...

Ellie is so beautiful! Isn't it so much fun having a little girl?

Love the pumpkins!
Jess is kinda scary, though. :)

McKenna said...

Cute pumpkins!
I'm still jealous of your super skinny post baby body!

Jessica M said...

Ha ha. Your knife, my skills.

Cute pictures! Maybe I'll get mine up sometime...sometime soon. Your Ellie pictures are sweet.

Maria said...

Becki- don't kid yourself- you're already doing a FABULOUS job getting photos of Ellie~!

dawnkp said...

becki, way cute pics. Photography is way fun. I love it, but am not great at it yet. I made my blog private because an article on KSL.com scared me into doing it. I'll get your email from Kir and invite you to view it.