Monday, June 23, 2008

We had a fun week/weekend last week. Dan had a trip to New York (his first time there) for a PR conference and I decided to drive to Atlanta to visit Brooklyn and Diana. Brooklyn has started selling Scentsy candles and had a candle party Wed. Then on Thursday, the three of us girls took all of our kids to a place called Monkey Joe's in Atlanta. It was one of those big bounce around places. The kids loved it! On Friday Dia and I watched Brooklyn's kids so she could sleep in and hang out with Brian for her birthday. We were brave/stupid enough to take all the kids to Kiddie Kandids and get their picture made. (That's how they say it down here.):) It was insane, but very worth it! That night Dan's flight home had a lay over in Atlanta, so he skipped the second half of his flight and we all got to hang out with our husbands and had a very yummy barbeque at Dia's. It will probably be the last time we get to see Brook and Brian before they move, so I'm glad Dan could be there too. We had a crazy/late drive home, and a fun Chuckecheese party for Logan's t-ball team Saturday. Dan loved New York. He got to hang out with my little sister for a while there, because she happened to be visiting at the same time as his trip. Well, this is pretty long now, so I'll just post a few pictures and let anyone reading this get back to their life! :)


Here's my boys. We had it taken while we were there.












All of our kids. I think they are pretty dang cute.












This was my idea.

I loved this one, only Linc was with Dan playing the hunting game. I'm sad he's not in it too.

Hinc and Gogi

Logan wanted a picture of himself. How 'bout that smile?

2 comments:

Jessica M said...

Cute! Hope Dan had fun in New York. Look forward to hearing about it (and will try not to be bitter...)! =0)

The Johnson J's!! said...

Lincoln looks like a mini Dan in the picture of the three of them. How lucky you are to have such handsome boys to love! Oh, and please put me on your list of blogs, I would like to put yours on mine as well. I like keeping up with you all!