Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Utah trip

I'm finally posting pictures from my Utah trip. I'm adding three posts today in an attempt to catch up on all of this months trips before I head off to Florida this weekend for my fourth and final trip of the month. (Dan will have had the kids by himself for twice this month. "Super dad!") It's been so fun seeing everyone, but a part of me will be grateful to be able to relax and enjoy a tripless summer with my family. We'll do small trips, but nothing major this year. Anyway, below are some shots off my dad's camera from Utah. I had a lot fun, thanks to my wonderful family!
Liz and I at Joe's reception. It got a little chilly toward the end!

My siblings, all nine of us.


My parents, Grandparents, and Joe and Liz!


Liz, Mom and Me. I'm really getting a belly now.


Liz and Joe after their sealing, with my grandparents. I'm so glad I could be there. It was beautiful, and they are both so happy!

No comments: