Friday, December 21, 2007

Our Trip

So we're back! Dan and I returned from our Utah/Disneyland trip a few days ago and it's taken me that long to get my life organized and ready for Christmas again! We had a really fun time, but we're glad to be home! The one down side of the trip was time. We felt like we didn't have enough time to visit everyone we wanted to. We love you all anyway, I promise! Well, I could explain in detail everything we did, but I think I'll post a lot of picures instead and let them do the talking!
This was my first trip to Disney land, and I think Toone Town was my favorite part. Lincoln liked it a lot too. Logan says he liked the jungle safari and pirate adventure. Dan's was the buzz lightyear ride, he outscored me both times! Here we are with Buelo and Buela and Dan's brother's family in Toone town. Wait, Buelo isn't in this picture because he's taking it!

Little Linocln must have sensitive ears because he did this a lot on the trip. He was very interested in everything, as long as his ears were covered. Buelo is sitting with him.


This is my brother and his sweet new wife. She was baptized while we were there, so we were able to see it. They are a very cute couple!



Some more of my family opening Christmas presents early.





Here is Logan with his 'Buela y 'Buelo at Disneyland!


We got to see Davy and Rachel for a while. We all went to Classic Skating and the kids (all of us) had a lot of fun!


We also went with the Ratchfords to see to lights at Temple Square. If any of you haven't ever seen them and you're in Salt Lake around Christmas, you have to go! They are beautiful! Logan liked them too. Davy and Rachel posted a cute picture of Leah and Logan on there page, you should check it out. Their link is on my list of blogs I watch.



More of us at the lights!



And then, Disneyland with cousins Jacob and Bella!




I liked this picture of Dan and Owen a lot.



We got to visit the beach in Oceanside, this was Lincoln's personal favorite.





There's nothing in the world better than a lollypop the size of your head!




Amen!


I wish Lincoln were in this picture too because he was soo excited to see goofy, but he wanted to admire him from a distance.



We had a wonderful trip! Thanks everyone!

3 comments:

The Ratchford Family said...

I am sure you cant say but I know our house was way more fun than Disneyland. I forgot to look at these photos on your camera so I am glad you posted them.

nicole said...

How fun!! I want to take my girls to Disneyland in 2008. We haven't been yet. It looks like a blast!

canuckanigan said...

is that Dan or george lopez?
when did you get all the grey?