Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The pictures below are mostly taken by my friend Kim and I had to put them on this blog for all you who I know would love to see them. I think they are great pictures! The one that isn't Kim's is the picture of Logan looking through a paper towel tube. I took it last week and really liked it so I had to add it too. Thanks for always being so willing to take pictures of us Kim! If you want to see more of her work you can view her blog at http://greenfield-kmg.blogspot.com/ she's really talented!
little pinchers

Logan and Grant playing in the rocks


sweet heart Owen, look at those eyes!

Ahoy matey!


I love this picture because it is a very real picture of Lincoln.
He's a very contemplative person.

boys and jumping from things are like girls and chocolate!


This park was next to a lake and I was worried about Lincoln the whole time. He wanted to get close enough to the lake to throw rocks in it, but to him close, was practically IN the lake. Owen puts up with a lot from me, doesn't he?


Dan's favorite.


Kim labeled this one, "tough guy."

8 comments:

kg said...

Let's get together again soon!

kg said...

Did my comments how up as me or Mark? It's me, Kim :)

The Ratchford Family said...

Becki and Dan and Kids,
Leah and I just got dont looking at the blog. Leah said I love that guy Logan. She was worried that I wouldnt know how his name goes. She is typing his name
LOGAN come to my house on Wednesday is the message. The boys are just so so so cute. And I love the pictures. We miss you guys.

Love Rachel and Leah

nicole said...

The pictures of your kids are amazing. Your friend is very talanted and your boys are soooo cute!!! I love looking at your blog and reading your writing=-)
Thanks
*nicole dunn

hope said...

Becki!! I didn't know you were a blogger until I saw your link on Kim's blog. Love the pics! I have asked Kim if she would take our family pics this year. She does great work!!

Good to see you!

Hope

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures!! I have the cutest nephews in the world--I'm such a lucky girl :) I really am shooting for around February to come out there--possibly sooner--but I need to be realistic :) I think Dan's favorite is mine too by the way!

hope said...

Beautiful boys!! I can't wait until Kim takes our family pics soon!!

danakat said...

I was looking through your latest posts, and I love that picture of the two boys looking out the windows sooooooo much!!! There is something so poignant in that picture.